Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So I guess this is the cool thing to do

Well, I'm not exactly sure how to start this, but here I go.

Today was the 2nd day of classes, of my Senior year at Brigham young University.

Wow...It really doesn't feel like I've been here that long, but I guess it kind of makes sense because right now Utah feels like home. I was kind of hoping I'd never say that, but seeing as how all of my friends are here, as of now it is home.

This year will be a crazy one. As of now I'm working at the Wilk: 10pm - 2am, Sunday- Thursday. Ya...lame. I'm also taking my Advanced Directing Practicum...which basically means I'm directing, producing, rehearsing, and designing a play (it's called Mary, Mary). I'm the Assistant Designer for the Makeup of BYU's production of Thoroughly Modern Millie. And this will be my 3rd year in Noteworthy, and I'll be taking on the duties of Business Director. So basically...I won't be sleeping at ALL this semester. Who needs that stuff anyway...

not me.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

well....shu...

I didn't even know you were on here. but you are. and now you're on my blogger list. was the 2, 3 in reference to my 23 reference? or is it really just some eerie phenomenon. I have a feeling I've confused you. I'll see you tonight, I think.

luvs---like the endearment, not the diapers
catherine

Catherine said...

there is another cool thing to do...
UPDATE your BLOG!!! yaknow...just maybe..if you want...if you have a second...a chance to...just a second of a chance..

Cindy Jensen said...

Ok how come I never knew you had a blog? Like you have had it for forever and even though you have only posted once maybe you should tell me that you have a blog. and maybe you should update it once in awhile. Anyway, I will add you to my list of bloggers. Love you lots!

Cindy Jensen said...

Would you please post again! It has been so long that I always have to ask myself who is snap crackle pop!