Monday, May 11, 2009

Prophet & Oregon




These pictures are from our trip to Oregon. I can't even begin to describe how much FUN we had. It was seriously like meeting Noteowrthy's twin. The ladies of Divisi were so hilarious and I don't think I could have expected a better weekend. When we were in Oregon we also go the change to hike Multnoma Falls and it was a TON of fun. I'm usually not one who likes to hike a ton....mostly because I am a weakling, but me and Katie toughed it out...kinda and got halfway up the trail before we stopped and had sister bonding time. The first picture up here is one of us singing at EMU (Uof O's Wilk). Basically I want to go back to Oregon and live there. I love green, and it was EVERYWHERE!!

This picture was taken before we sang at a business school gig up in...I don't know...random town in UTAH.This picture is took us like 50 times to take, cause turns out it is really difficult to get three crazy girls to NOT smile all at the same time.



In case you were wondering...yes that is the prophet. Thomas S. Monson. Noteworthy had an AMAZING opportunity to sing How Great Thou Art at a LDS Print Services recognition for him. Before we sang, Me, Katie, Amy, and Cooley got to meet him and shake his hand! I never thought that I would get that opportunity in this lifetime, and I was so amazed at how kind and gentle he was. These pictures are of the whole group right before we wont on to sing. I can't even begin to explain how amazing it ws to be able to sing that song for Him and to see his smile at us from across the room as we praised our Lord through the gift of music.







1 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

you got blessing falling to you from everywhere