Monday, February 23, 2009

byu is great

so...byu is great.

a little over a week ago i was in my LDS lit class, being bored, and i was playing with the ring my mom got me for christmas. it was basically my favorite present. i love it. and while i was playing with it, i dropped it and it rolled like 2 desks away underneath a girls backpack. i made a mental note to get it after class, but if you know me, my mental notes are as permanent as etch-a-sketch's. so when the bell rang at 3:50 i was out of there. it wasn't until the next day that i realized that i had forgotten to pick up the ring.

well..today, 10 days after the incident, kristin had been reminding me to go look in the lost and found. i was sure it wouldn't be there, cause this ring is the coolest thing ever and i was sure that the person who had found it would have kept it for eternity. But i went and amazingly some kind hearted soul had given it to the lost and found.

yay for honest people at byu.

1 comments:

Cindy Jensen said...

Yay, I am so glad you found it and so glad I didn't know until after the fact...cuz you are right it is a cool ring.