Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My doodles and Things




This is the back of my notebook. I got this notebook for free from the bookstore...and it had an ugly add on the back for HP computers. I made it pretty.

I did this today in my Dramatic Literature class. They were talking about Marxism, and I wasn't.
Ya...so turns out i do the same thing in all my doodles. I just use different words. Can you tell what I'm obsessed with?
These are my LDS lit notes from 2 weeks ago. I did all of that in 50 mintues.
This is the title of the play I am currently Stage Managing. I think about it A LOT!
I don't know if you can really see it, but that is a 74/75. I just got this test back today from my Dramatic Lit Class. Doodling rocks my world.

3 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

Very niiiiiice!

Cindy Jensen said...

1. I love your doodles, you are very creative but you know that already.
2. You are obsessed with Noteworthy and beatboxing but you know that already
3. I love you your doodles and your obessions...I hope you already knew that
4. I miss you and hope I get to see you soon
5. I think you are amazing
6. have a great day and consider yourself hugged

davecharliebrown said...

Let me guess: Beats.